Poached dandy

WhitetailAddict11

Hey guys and girls, just wanted to share these pics. A buck in the county next to me was poached on property that practices QDMA, and it's got a lot of people around here upset, AS IT SHOULD! There's some good hunting around me but bucks like this guy are few and far between, and to have him live to be 5.5 is nothing short of an act of god. I know the Upper Hudson River Valley QDMA guys really try hard to work with what they've got so I feel terrible for them. This poacher may not realize it now but karma finds us all and his day will come. If anyone happens to know anything about this please say something to authorities!!!

post-959-13838257411145_thumb.jpgpost-959-13838257538409_thumb.jpg

I guess his age was what I was referring to because I agree, there's is some good looking bone in the area if you look hard enough.

Agreed, I find it very difficult to age from the road 500 yards away though personaly.

I saw a few dandy's in the same chunk of woods I live on, and it gets hunted VERY heavily by a local large family. Gave me hope actually, and I don't even barely hunt there..lol

• Like 1