Summit Viper Bow Holder

Hey guys, I recently purchased the bow holder from Summit for my Viper Climbing stand. I put it on last night in my house and it works great. I mounted it on the bottom of my stand, then I realized that it will probably hit the top of the stand when the stand is in the tree because the stand I have has a full front. I haven’t tried this on a real tree/real setup situation yet beaus I was messing with it at 11 last night and didn’t want my neighbors to think I was crazy. Anyone have any experience with this type of Summit setup? I’m also trying to find a way to attach my quiver to the stand. My end goal is to setup my stand and be able to climb up and hunt. I hate climbing up and having to screw things into the tree. Any tips/recommendations are appreciated.

I have a bow holder attached to the platform of my summit stand. I took my bow holder to work, turned down a piece of steel and welded to end to make it about 5 inches longer. This way my bow even with the quiver will not interfere with the top rail of my stand. Most people dont have the access to the stuff I did but before I did that I would just move the seat part of stand a little so it didnt interfere with bow. It really all depends how much it will extend out from platform. Best wsy to find out is to hunt. Good luck