Smallgame

Dom

I am looking to find a new hunting partner that enjoy's hunting smallgame.I do not have private land and that is fine just would rather have someone that enjoys the woods and hunting as I do.If any of you all would like to go hunting with myself let me know

• Like 1

I'm in Wingdale so this is cool..... When it gets cold I hunt small game on public land in Amenia and Fayetteville... And still I have my club in Hyde Park. I'm thinking this year to set up a bait piles and get there after dark for coons, foxes, coyotes, whatever.... And there is always 909 at night which I think it is a cool spot, it gets quiet at that time of the year... Let me know what you think and I will PM you...

• Like 1

I enjoy meeting new hunters and casually going out for some small game and chit chats.  I need to get my little future to sleep enough through the night before I can get out though.  As much as I love my boy and can sit there and watch him sleep for hours on ends, cabin fever has set in long ago, and I'm itching to get back into the woods.

I'm in Wingdale so this is cool..... When it gets cold I hunt small game on public land in Amenia and Fayetteville... And still I have my club in Hyde Park. I'm thinking this year to set up a bait piles and get there after dark for coons, foxes, coyotes, whatever.... And there is always 909 at night which I think it is a cool spot, it gets quiet at that time of the year... Let me know what you think and I will PM you...

where in wing town?Also are you talking about Crumelbow?I grew up in HydePark and it was full of huntable land back then