Obama helps free loaders, not those who protect them

Show me ONE example of a society, even remotely the size and makeup of ours, that thrives with no government in place.

I wont hold my breath waiting

BTW, you are sadly mistaken in your presumption of who thinks we need some sort of government in place.

He tailks out both sides of his mouth, don't he? Sounds like a politician!

• Like 1

The problem is nobody can make it without the government holding there hand along the way lol. Honestly If civilization craped the bucket tomorrow it would not bother me one bit I will survive. To many people are scared to have to survive/ take care of themselves anymore but it will never happen, there all just what ifs.

"""The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. Thomas Jefferson"""

Show me ONE example of a society, even remotely the size and makeup of ours, that thrives with no government in place.

I wont hold my breath waiting

BTW, you are sadly mistaken in your presumption of who thinks we need some sort of government in place.

Then why are you asuming that society can't exist without some sort of government? They dit it for thousands and thousands of years. You assume people can't make it without government lol in reality the world will keep turning and people will still be here long after government collapses. It will never happen cause some people just can't live without somebody to govern them, and some people can't live without being power hungry.

""" A free people [claim] their rights as derived from the laws of nature, and not as the gift of their chief magistrate """

Ok so you cant back up the statement. You wouldnt last long on your own, and you certainly wouldnt thrive without others. Groups need rules, deny it all you want, but anarchy doesnt work.

There's another asumption that anarchy would happen without government, and that people's are just wild animals. There would be "some" people that would try to make a power grab but most of us have the golden rule.

"" Sometimes it is said that man cannot be trusted with the government of himself. Can he, then, be trusted with the government of others? ""

Even remote tribes have some form of government (tribal leaders) in one form or another.

Yeh but they don't really govern much. The only thing I ever see them doing is taking drugs and having religious visions. And the only reason there tribal leaders is cause they lived the longest lol

"""The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. Thomas Jefferson"""

There's another asumption that anarchy would happen without government, and that people's are just wild animals. There would be "some" people that would try to make a power grab but most of us have the golden rule. "" Sometimes it is said that man cannot be trusted with the government of himself. Can he, then, be trusted with the government of others? ""

Again, show an example.

Oh wait, nevermind, you left lol.

Yeh but they don't really govern much. The only thing I ever see them doing is taking drugs and having religious visions. And the only reason there tribal leaders is cause they lived the longest lol """The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. Thomas Jefferson"""

They don't govern much?  I guess all you really do is watch movies then.