Advice on stand sites for small land parcel im hunting.

dead2rights

Scouting now will help give you an idea of the amount of traffic the area receives...ya.... travel patterns can and do change but...not all that drastically...scouting now will at least give you an idea of bedding and trail cam placements..... so you can see how things develop in travel later on...

Well i appreciate the help guys. and i just found out i landed a 150 acre parcel that i will nearly be on alone for a major part of the deer season. this piece i have been given permission to put as many stands and blinds as i can/ want. ill see if i can get a good pic of this land layout and get some ideas from you guys too. all of this is a huge help and i hope it helps to get some meat in the freeer....

larger piece doesnt mean better, nor more stand sites. get 1 or two good spots scouted on the piece you already posted here and find easy and hidden access routes in and out, then hunt it when conditions are just right for it ,then do the same on the large piece finding maybe a few alternate wind direction stands from first piece. this will allow you to minimize pressure and keep hunting any day you can without over pressuring a piece or a stand location. its like staying on a diet. hard to do but worth  it in the end.