2 nice bucks made it through the season!

robw

Got these 2 bucks on camera this week.  Where they were during the season....no idea, never saw them.  Next Year!

disregard the date and time on the pics.  My Wildview Extreme 2 camera resets the date / time whenever the camera is jiggled, bumped, or looked at too hard.

post-633-0-39289400-1390349569_thumb.jpg

post-633-0-85733500-1390349577_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Got these 2 bucks on camera this week.  Where they were during the season....no idea, never saw them.  Next Year!

disregard the date and time on the pics.  My Wildview Extreme 2 camera resets the date / time whenever the camera is jiggled, bumped, or looked at too hard.

Nice bucks.  My wildview cams do the same thing...although I'd like to add that mine also reset when the wind changes direction, when the sun rises, when it falls, when it rains, when it snows, etc etc... Atleast they are still takin pictures!

• Like 1

The one thing the wildview does have going for it, is the flash for night shots.  These buck pics look pretty good, but if they had gone by my Bushnell, you'd have the date, time, moon, and temp all correct, with a black and white photo. 

The wildview also have issues with the power switch, doesn't always want to turn on, and uses 4 c batteries that only last ~ 3 weeks.  Won't buy another one, but will run this one till it give up the ghost!

I'll agree with you on the night shots...they are great.  Mine seem to work fine until it starts to get cold out in late november. Thats about the time when they start to reset and eventually they will show 88888 on the front screen which basically means the camera is not functioning.  Luckily, I'll just do a hard reset with them and they come back to life.  They are old cams and don't owe me a thing so I'll continue to run them.

• 6 months later...