Gamo Big Cat Air Rifle question

So I purchased a Big Cat 1250. I ordered it from Amazon.com New. I haven't had a chance to take it out yet, but mine appears that the barrel is "bent" or has curve to it. Without the scope mounted yet....holding it off hand, and looking down the breech over the top of the barrel, it seems to curve left. I laid the rifle down on the floor and with a scale, I measured from the floor to the center of the barrel on both sides, and it seems to be measure 1/8" off center. Upon breaking the barrel open and looking down, through the rifling, it appears to be straight. I think it would be noticeable if it weren't. I'm unsure if its the actual steel barrel or if the "overmolded" plastic shroud is just warped. So im wondering if anyone has seen this before or not with these rifles. I can return to Amazon up until the end of May, as I already checked. Just wondering if its worth messing with, or if I should just send it back for another one.

Thanks.

If it was mine,I would send it back.I am sure it works fine but it would bother me to no end if i saw the slight bend you noticed.You paid good money for looks and function.Hope that helps a little..

We are on the same wavelength.  I think even it turns out to be a tackdriver, I would look at the barrel every single time I use it.