Good hog/gator guide Georgia

Sab

Ive hunted with happy acres expeditins 2 times. Once for hogs and once for gators. On hog hunt we saw plenty of hogs and each got our share of shots at under 30 yards with a bow. I have also gone on a gator hunt with Gary (The owner of happy acres) and been sucessful. He's an honest guy who is knowledgable and fun. We're never not on game. If you're looking for a 5 star resort where you're cateered to this is not the place for you but if you're looking for a great hunt at a great price for hogs or gators(if you're drawn) go here. We cooked our own meals but the cabin was real nice. Not a bad drive either. 15 hours from Long Island

Just a thought cause I saw this section

Sab

• 4 weeks later...

I thought they were ridiculous. It was like 400 for 4 days but we did our own cooking. It wasn't a problem since the lodge has a full kitchen like you have in your house, not a hunting cabin kitchen. Also one dinner we smoked one of my boars shoulders.

So, I take that as a good ridiculous :)

was going to ask that lol

how many boars were you able to take per person and did you have to buy a license? always wanted to do a boar hunt. i was looking into yellow bluff a long time ago...

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in answering...yes good as in ridiculously good ! You can kill as many as you want. I killed 2 and could've gotten more but truth be told we had no where else to put the meat and I wanted to just do nothing but nap and drink and nap on my last day there