Opinions About AT&T Wireless?

Cabin Fever

The wife is trying to convince me to cancel with Verizon wireless and go to AT&T for their Mobile Share Value Plan (4 smartphones, no contract, unlimited talk & text, share 10GB of data for $160). 

Looking for coverage issues (I looked at their map, but it looks OK), customer service experiences, hidden fee's, etc... Good or bad! 

verizon has better coverage.  I have ATT and wish I had verizon, my wife always has service before or longer than me when we are in the woods/ traveling.  I stay with ATT due to being grandfathered in to an awesome plan.

I always have service with Verizon. never an issue. I'm not gonna be happy with AT&T if there's ever a time that I'll be without service. 

Have you looked into Straight Talk?  $45 a month unlimited text, talk, and data. I have a phone that uses Verizon's towers. No contract just go to Walmart and get a card or enroll in auto refill.

I've heard good things about Straight Talk, but with 4 phones, it'll cost more than I'm paying now with Verizon. Not out of the question though...

A friend of mine was just saying he absolutely hates his AT&T service. I have Verizon. As the saying goes you get what you pay for.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Edited by 34NY

How many minutes and texts and data do you really use? I got rid of Verizon and went to Page Plus. Its a prepaid service that runs on Verizon Towers. I have 3 Iphone's running and only pay $90 a month for all three phones, where I was paying almost $200 a month for Verizon. I get 1200 Talk Minutes (20 hours), 3000 Texts Messages, and 500 MB of Data.They do have other plans. I connect to wifi most of the time so never burn much data.

My God. Do not switch from Verizon to ATT! I just dumped ATT and their crappy reception for Verizon and now Im in heaven. No more standing out in the rain and cold to get 1 bar and a crappy phone call, no more fearing I will lose reception every hundred feet i drive on the way home and having to time calls around DEAD ZONES. Ah I could go on but just stay with the big V.

You guys made up my mind to stay with Verizon! I called and told them how close I was to leaving and told them that they needed to do something for me to sweeten the pot. Got a deal that we couldn't refuse.  B)  I would have been pissed if we switched to AT&T and I had service issues! I've NEVER been without service with Verizon!