WTB Angle head flashlight

http://www.flashlightmuseum.com/GT-Price-Flashlight-MX-991-U-2-Cell-Dark-Green-Right-Angle-Light-with-Belt-Clip-and-Ring-Hanger-2D-1963

I picked up one of these flashlights at a garage sale this spring in not working condition. It is missing some parts and I  would like to find another maybe complete one. The hunt is on. I have seen them new on eBay for under $15 so if anyone has one they do not need or see one at a sale at a decent price, let me know. I'd appreciate it. It can be a Fulton model or a GT Price model as they are interchangeable. I contacted Fulton for parts and they have a $100 order minimum or else they charge a below min fee of $15. The cost of the parts I wanted came to $5.64. Not paying $21 for parts plus shipping I'm sure. 

My wife thinks I'm nuts when I told her I could start a fire with it using some steel wool. I showed her last weekend and she is now a believer but still thinks I am nuts. Go figure!

I think there will be a picture attached and if not there is a link to follow. PC is not working so I am using the Kindle. 

My Dad was in the Army but the only gear he had was his duffle bag and a few coats with his name on it. My brothers and I wore the coats when we played guns in the woods with all the other neighborhood boys. Try doing that nowadays.
I saw it at the garage sale and it peaked my interest for camping so for $.50 I believe it was a good deal even if it is missing parts. I really want another for my son who is 8. He likes it because it is different from today's flashlights and it looks cool.

Edited by Zemmer18

DONE Thank you very much Predate. Was a pleasure to meet you today. 

Likewise.

I'll let you know when the Susky turns on. I can't wait for the smallies to start hammering top water baits!I love fishing for them on the Chenango too, all the way up to the Forks.