Covert

I just picked up 3 Covert MP E5 at a price I could'nt resist. Has any one owned one? Did you like it? Im sick of trail cams in general and have a box full of stealth and WGI that have broke. Most lasted under 2 years. Id like to venture into the more expensive cams but Ive never had a manufacture perform consistently to sink more than 150$ in. I got these for 56$ a piece so Im not really worried but it would be nice to find a cam you can trust.

Where'd you pick them up for that price?

That's a good price.

The MPE5 is a good cam, but it is their intro cam with very limited options. I think it is a great cam for someone who uses mineral licks or corn feeders (obviously not here in NY). I forget whether the sensitivity option is on it, but if you can adjust it, set it to low in the summer months and bump it back to normal in Sept/Oct. It has good battery life. I would also suggest setting it so there is a backdrop for the flash to bounce off of. While the flash is decent and comparable to most $100 cams, it isn't as great as say, the Red 40.