Can you imagine this in New York?

tj1187

I wonder how pharmacy and 711 holdup numbers would go down if all employees were visibly packing heat. I suspect robbers would be looking at other stores to rob......lol.

Here's a thought .... arm all tellers and other bank employees and have a silent alarm that tells all employees which teller was being held up. It sounds kind of cartoon-ish, but it would be funny for the would-be robber to hear a dozen guns being drawn an a dozen actions being armed, and be looking down the business end of a dozen weapons .... lol. Imagine how that story would spread through the halls of a penitentiary.

I know it all sounds good but the idea of everyone around me packing a gun when I'm out in public, I don't know. I understand it would help keep the criminal element at bay but I have lived to my mid 50s( which includes growing up in NY in the worst crime waves ever) and have never witnessed an armed robbery.

Not saying trained and well checked people with concealed carrys bother me but any 20 year old waitress or testosterone charged young guy carrying a gun on their hip, gotta think about that one