Off-Season Archery Skills

Doc

Wife and I have been shooting our local range . They just started getting back into archery . The course is set up with 4 stations with 5 - 3D targets set at each . He does a good job at each station on varying distance’s on the animals , the distance’s range from 12 to 35 yrds. We’ve been shooting everything from tree frogs, cobras to wolves. I’m happy to say on every deer target I’ve shot 10’s and a few 11’s , can’t say that on a few of the others though  :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, rob-c said:

Wife and I have been shooting our local range . They just started getting back into archery . The course is set up with 4 stations with 5 - 3D targets set at each . He does a good job at each station on varying distance’s on the animals , the distance’s range from 12 to 35 yrds. We’ve been shooting everything from tree frogs, cobras to wolves. I’m happy to say on every deer target I’ve shot 10’s and a few 11’s , can’t say that on a few of the others though  :rolleyes:

What's the name of your club?

I have been toying with the thought of joining back up with Avon Bowmen, but it is so many miles to get over there. I was a member through the 80's, and it was a lot of fun. They have a great set of courses over there and great facilities.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

What's the name of your club?

Corning fish and game club, they had elected a president several years ago that had a distain for archery for some reason . Ran off all the long time archers , I guess they finally realized how much money they were loosing and elected a new president. He / they have been trying to get the archery going again, but a lot of the regulars will not come back . 

• Like 1