Boar Hunting in Hancock

Necromancer

my goodness, why would anyone have a user name that can be linked back to a website that has the name of their business and the names of their wife and kids along with their address on it? I could see if it was for the furtherance of the business as one thing, but for the purpose of going on a website where you may possibly engage in conversation with strangers is beyond me.........just a thought.

Well first off there is nothing on this site that i would say that i would not say in person. Second, when someone cant sign their name on their post it does not hold alot of water for most and when it comes to the wife and adult children i say tread lightly because they have access and know how to use evrey rifle and pistol in this house so someone will be playing with their lives.  Just a thought!!!!

When it comes to furthering my business i have helped start 4 new farmers that were met on this site so i guess even though not meant, it did just that.

WOW another thread turned into a swollen head, look at me, your all stupid, do you know who I am thread. Quit polluting the sight with your crap spewing bs. I dont even have to call you out either cause you know who you are. Mr. Facts lmao

couple kicks to the head while sucking semen from a deer through a straw will do that to you..........