CVA?

crowkiller

• 1 month later...

I have a CVA optima, full synthetic black stock with black barrel.  I had a scope mounted to it when I first got it, and its always been very accurate.  Even with a dirty bore my groups are still in the kill zone.  I had an issue with the lame fiber optic sights as some have said but I removed the rear sight, and the fiber on the front sight fell out while in the woods last season.  But with the scope on it, its a non issue for me.  I'd definately buy a second one.

I work with guy who has a Wolf and loves it, My dad has a Wolf as well, loves it, and my cousin has an Optima, and he is the one who convinced me to get mine.

• 5 months later...

i have the cva optima blue / black with thumbhole stock 50 cal with a $100 dollar scope and taken a doe at 180 yrds no problem . thats with 90 grain lose triple 7 and a 240 grain powerbelt . i find if you shoot 150 grain loads it shoots a little wild but if you dont need it why waste it . matter of fact i like it so much i dont use a rifle anymore for deer . just the smoke pole