hunting clubs in nys

Most of the clubs around New York require a sponsor to join.. The Mad River Club in the Tug Hill region is only $300 a year with about 16,000 acres of land to hunt and fish. I have been thinking of joining because the property is literal across the road from my camp. But, I'm new to the tughill area and want to pick some of the brains of the guys in the area first. I believe they have a website online

• 2 weeks later...

If your looking at any Adirondack clubs, most paper companies liquidated their land holdings, and The Nature Conservancy purchased a ton of acreage.. Much of the lands leased by clubs were transferred to the new owners, and they are phasing out the leases for a bunch of clubs. Ask any Adirondack clubs you have interest in their long term feasibility on maintaining the lease before you write a check..

• 1 month later...

The Whitetail Hunting Club is looking for new members. The club has 2 bunkhouses and sits on 550 mostly wooded acres in the town of Forestburg, NY. There is a club meeting March 27th. If you are intersted contact me.

• 4 weeks later...