check it out

Thats how the  videos went for me all yr..called in a big tom this spring from at least 150 yds ..beautiful video only to have my partner miss..tthis chuck video..i was too close..and my deer where it was a great shot only missed on video..hopefully i can get a good replacement cam to record a kill for predator..the deer video took its toll on my equipment..it was rainy

Looking at the slo-mo, you can see the arrow bounce way the heck up and to the left after it hits behind the chuck.

They "used to" try living under my shed too.

I take them from a shrub I planted about 50 meters away from shed. I use it to sneak up on them from house as shed is in far back yard. Except I use the .22 Mag on them.

A buddy of mine and I hunted woodchucks one summer with bows.  Alot of shooting a few kills.  We shot at anything inside of 100 yards.  Man It was fun.  Better than with a rifle.  When we used to do it with rifles we could wipe out the farm by may.  With the bows we had shooting all summer