Virginia Success Video! Our season has officially started!

AdirondackBH

Our season has officially started! We headed down to VA to take part in an urban doe management archery hunt! This is our first two days, its easy to say they have an overpopulation problem here! Venison refills!

We are always looking for local support. It means everything to what we do. Please head over to the Raghorner Whitetail Diaries Facebook page to keep up and check out more videos of our season. Thanks for watching!

https://www.facebook.com/Whitetaildiaries1

• Like 1

Great job on the Virginia bow only, doe only hunt success!

As always, great job in the video department as well.

Something about your vids seems to keep improving from one vid to the next..., but I can't quite put my finger on what it is.

• Like 1

Great job on the Virginia bow only, doe only hunt success!

As always, great job in the video department as well.

Something about your vids seems to keep improving from one vid to the next..., but I can't quite put my finger on what it is.

Thanks Wooly! I appreciate your input as always. We really use feedback from people who watch it, and keep trying to do something different. We really try to focus on the good times and videography! The old hunting video outline of "hey come watch me shoot a deer" is outdated and overused so we just try to keep it light and to connect with the younger guys out there too. Its a lot of fun!