Blind question

bowhuntingirl78

I just put out a new blind in my spot. I had it outside for a few days & the rain has taken away the "new" scent. Also sprayed it down with bone collector scent away. Asking if I just "screwed" up my hunt with putting it in the woods & according to someone else it will take two weeks for the deer to start coming back by. Is that true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imagine someone coming into your living room and putting a new chair with a hideous floral pattern right in the center of the room. You would notice right? So now imagine someone getting a new chair that looks like your current furniture, and sets it off to the side as not to stick out and hopefully blend in.

Same thing goes for setting up a blind. Set it off to the side and make it blend in. Use pine boughs and other sticks and twigs or branches to break up the outline of a square hut placed in the middle of the deer's living room. They will notice but get used to it as time goes on, but can't put an exact timeframe on it.

• Like 2