Trail Cam Use Changes

Deer have been chasing each other around a bit more and not sticking to feeding patterns I've changed up trail camera use and setup.  Cams in cover are all now switched to burst mode to take multiple quick pics once triggered and in locations of tree stands instead of say in bedding cover.  also any field edge on say a scrape are now point out into the field and on time lapse/field scan mode taking a picture every 5 minutes.

Anyone else change up their cameras like this to be less intrusive or observe more area once the season starts?  seems like most I know leave their cams in the same spots or rarely use field scan mode.

• 3 weeks later...

I've gotten quite a few bucks that other trailcams setup the traditional way didn't get on the one farm.  three bucks just this year where taken by three hunters and were their largest bucks to date.  none of them got trail camera pictures of their deer.  i did though by setting a trail camera up like this.  nice day time photos.  one hunter's buck is even chasing a doe with nose straight out.  they're all getting a Christmas present from me this year.