Eduacation Hunting books/Journals

BBDEric

I have been deer hunting since I was 14 and have been fortunate to take many good bucks with a bow and gun. This year it seems to be a struggle to get on a buck. I 100% believe in education/hard work/ time equal success in the hunting field. I guess what I am getting at is even professional baseball player go back to basics and I feel I need to refresh my skills. Anyone have any recommended books or Journals. Just need to refresh. I believe I am over thinking ever hunt and just need to get back on track.

thanks in advance.

I have been deer hunting since I was 14 and have been fortunate to take many good bucks with a bow and gun. This year it seems to be a struggle to get on a buck. I 100% believe in education/hard work/ time equal success in the hunting field. I guess what I am getting at is even professional baseball player go back to basics and I feel I need to refresh my skills. Anyone have any recommended books or Journals. Just need to refresh. I believe I am over thinking ever hunt and just need to get back on track.

thanks in advance.

Hard to beat any of Gene and Barry Wensel's books on hunting whitetails.  You can find them on ebay.