NRA- Hunting Leadership Forum

NRA is attempting to be a more proactive in hunting issues....

http://www.americanhunter.org/articles/2015/12/28/nra-hunters-leadership-forum-throws-social-media-punch-for-american-hunters/

I've never been a big NRA fan; I think the fact the won't use their own name connected to NY issues and hide behind NYSRPA is chicken $hit;but if they can pull off something that helps hunting issues I may have to change my stance.

This is where they lose me..... "More than 20 million American hunters regularly take to our nation’s fields, woods and wetlands to fulfill their integral role in the proper management of the nation’s wildlife. "

I'm not fulfilling a role when I go afield.... I'm going out to enjoy myself....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do the leaders of the NRA draw a paycheck from the members?

Are you offering to do their work, of which there is a lot, for free?  The association would be happy to get qualified leadership that will work pro bono.

None of those elected to the board by members are paid, but high level executive positions are.  Can you name one major national rights organization that has unpaid leadership?  Can you point to one that spends the same percentage of it's donations on it's mission?

If your not NRA, you helping the anti-gun cause by refusing to support the NRA.

• Like 2