Attention Long Islanders who enjoy Trap, Skeet or Sporting Clays

EspressoBuzz

Looking for some easy going people who would like to get together a couple of days a month to enjoy a few rounds of Trap, Skeet or Sporting Clays. I have most often gone to Suffolk County Trap & Skeet (Yaphank) and Long Island Shooting Range of Brookhaven but will travel. We could rotate locations and games. I am not very experienced but have taken a couple of lessons (with my daughter) and use to go twice a month before my shootin buddy passed away.

I'm just taking a shot here (pun intended) and am pretty flexible about where and when. We could post days when we get together and others may come by for a round or two. 

So however you feel is best to contact me and each other please do so if interested.

Thanks!

post-3152-0-64479300-1458836065.jpg

Edited by EspressoBuzz

Looking for some easy going people who would like to get together a couple of days a month to enjoy a few rounds of Trap, Skeet or Sporting Clays. I have most often gone to Suffolk County Trap & Skeet (Yaphank) and Long Island Shooting Range of Brookhaven but will travel. We could rotate locations and games. I am not very experienced but have taken a couple of lessons (with my daughter) and use to go twice a month before my shootin buddy passed away.

I'm just taking a shot here (pun intended) and am pretty flexible about where and when. We could post days when we get together and others may come by for a round or two.

So however you feel is best to contact me and each other please do so if interested.

Thanks!

Look up the NYC Hunters meetup group. They host trap events now and then, all over. Sorry about your buddy, shoot straight.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

Heading to Suffolk County Trap & Skeet (165 Gerard Rd, Yaphank, NY 11980) Easter Sunday Morning between 10 - 10:30 AM

Just bought a Smith & Wesson 1020 shotgun in camo!! And I will bring a spare for anyone who want to come but doesn't have a shotgun. They rent them there also, the choice is yours.