Cold morning rabbit Hunt on LI

Well guys, got out little late this am, but the real feel was close to Zero. There was a couple of fresh inches of powder on crust from last snow storm, and when you put your foot down the snow was squeaky, and not to make excuses but we all know what happens in those conditions. Anyway got few video clips, with 2 different dogs retrieving,one after  the best run of day which lasted about 20 minutes, the three dogs in that clip are Pup e ,Pebbles, and Mandy. All together shot 2 that were circled by dogs, and missed another. Dogs did jump another 3 or 4 that I actually could of shot at, but I let them go with the hopes of the dogs bringing them back around , and wether they lost them or holed up, either way they did not bring them back around, which kind of upset me. But hey, at least got out and enjoyed the day, all in all seen about 8 rabbits in from 9am to 2pm, and I was hunting solo

Pebbles retrieves

PUP E,Pebbles and Mandy retrieves after best run of day

Pup E,Shimp and LULU start a rabbit on cold day, ended up shooting at and missing this rabbit

www.bellmorekennels.com