Eye floaters

Nomad

On 7/6/2016 at 12:37 AM, pr1nce_ said:

I got my first eye floater last year in my right eye. It started when I was seeing flashes driving home one night. It kind of freaked me out I thought I was having a stroke or something. I went to the eye doctor. Nothing was wrong, no torn retina or anything. Just getting older and now have eye floaters. I have one in my right eye that's large and it's in the middle of my vision. I've gotten used to it for the most part. Sometimes it's annoying. Just recently I was seeing flashes in my left eye and now I've noticed that I have smaller floaters in my left eye. Like others have said just learn to deal with them. After awhile your brain will adjust and they won't be as noticeable. There are some other options for getting rid of the floaters but according to my doctor they come with risks.

I remember this post from years ago. I developed floaters. Annoying at times but I can deal with them. Along with the floaters when I shut my eye I get a short flash blob that lasts for a second. Never had this. Physical is in two weeks I'll bring it up. 

I remember this post from years ago. I developed floaters. Annoying at times but I can deal with them. Along with the floaters when I shut my eye I get a short flash blob that lasts for a second. Never had this. Physical is in two weeks I'll bring it up. 

Dehydrated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk