Nows the time to plant your .....

growalot

Garden I just bought one flat and got one flat free...so going out now to plant a whole bunch of stuff ...(yes I'm stupid)...I got yet another new hot pepper,some bigger sweet peppers different kinds,a bunch of cabbage ,collards,watermelon plants...and what I completely forgot about eggplants! How did I for get to grow those? and some bigger brussels...mine are growing slow...the peppers are on the verge of flowering ...mine are still small this cold weather (low 40's) at night has stunted those and the tomatoes...the spinach and other greens are loving it though...

Their's nothing nicer, that I can think of than picking a nice ripe watermelon out of the garden. Our soils in NY. produces some of the best tasting produce in the world.  I use to plant those small yellow ones.Going to pick up a couple flats of reduced tomatoes and peppers. One for our family and one for the turkey and rabbit family, LOL.

• Like 1