The coming debt crises

Do you guys know what the national debt is?  It has nothing to do with the Dow.  It has to do with how much money the US government has borrowed and whether or not it can possibly ever pay it back.  The economy can swim along just fine, up until the US government becomes insolvent and the US dollar suddenly becomes worthless.  Do you guys really think the US government can go into debt beyond it's current GDP and not start making the countries it borrowed from nervous?

This is why Leftists in power, like Obama and Hillary, are pushing the US towards a New World Order, where there will be no more individual sovereign nations and the debt can be ignored after restructuring.  Of course they expect a seat at the table of power than will be dictating everything from then on. 

You won't be so worried about losing your investments when it becomes clear you have lost all of your individual rights.  I'm often amazed how people can have such a narrow view of the real world, completely incapable of seeing the warnings about the big picture.

I'll bet you guys didn't even open the link, perhaps because you don't want to know what's really going on.  It's call Ostrich syndrome.

Edited by Rattler

Do you guys know what the national debt is? It has nothing to do with the Dow. It has to do with how much money the US government has borrowed and whether or not it can possibly ever pay it back. The economy can swim along just fine, up until the US government becomes insolvent and the US dollar suddenly becomes worthless. Do you guys really think the US government can go into debt beyond it's current GDP and not start making the countries it borrowed from nervous?

This is why Leftists in power, like Obama and Hillary, are pushing the US towards a New World Order, where there will be no more individual sovereign nations and the debt can be ignored after restructuring. Of course they expect a seat at the table of power than will be dictating everything from then on.

You won't be so worried about losing your investments when it becomes clear you have lost all of your individual rights. I'm often amazed how people can have such a narrow view of the real world, completely incapable of seeing the warnings about the big picture.

I'll bet you guys didn't even open the link, perhaps because you don't want to know what's really going on. It's call Ostrich syndrome.

$18-19 trillion? I walk by that big debt clock in NYC everyday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk