Mule Deer & Speed Goats

Marion

Here are some pictures from a trip I'm currently on out here in Wyoming. Story to follow likely when I get back to NY maybe Tuesday or Wednesday. 6447f6bc201f09e7ea698596da71e69d.jpg that is Mr. 505 had a great stalk on him, nice long belly crawl up to him and his buddies, got close and smoked him this afternoon around 12 or so local time, one shot through both lungs and eviscerated his heart at 505 yards using my .300Wby with custom 180 grain barnes tsx rounds I made specifically for the trip. Next up is Dies Down Wind. 7bcb72cb63fe9c61346bf30ca8d310d1.jpg shot him down wind as his name would imply at 320 yards he made a nice bed and that was the last time he ever laid down. Smoked him yesterday afternoon again with the Weatherby never even stood a chance at getting up. f7cd08b1ee369ae1243df35d189f60e7.jpg thats the bullet that fell to the floor just from under his offside shoulder when we skinned him at the shop. A great trip thus far and more story to follow in the coming days. Hope you enjoyed my presentation

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 3