Buck or doe?

bart1

I have found some big tracks in a spot I hunt but never saw the buck during season...Put a cam out a not long ago and got this pic...Can you tell by the body if this is a good sized buck or not enough to tell...notice the white sticking out on the belly, made me think buck but dont know...the deer is about 7 feet from the cam if that helps and the deer already dropped their antlers...any experienced opinion would be greatly appreciated.

post-1883-131455420801_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a yearling fawn to me.

I was thinking the same thing...looks kinda short ...front to back...wish we could see the head more

The closest one is a yearling doe(look at the huge eye lashes on her) Seriously. The partially blocked deer looks like a yearling buck.........................appears to have a stem. LOL

FDXX75

I sat in a tree on the other side of that thick stuff but heard lots of activity where I placed that camera. Only way to hunt that spot is from the ground. Sat against some brush and a tree and the deer walked within ten yards of me.