Big platform hang on?

zeus1gdsm

I'm looking to make the switch to hang on for next season.. Any recomendations for a big guy? 6'3 260 size 14 boots.

I really don't want my toes hanging off.

Priced around 100$

Weight doesn't matter as I will treat them like ladder stands. Just that they will be easier to move should I have too.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

I bought a big hang on from dickssportinggoods it's got a foot bar and generous standing platform, suspended seat. Its a decent stand, except for the shooting rail attachment which I usually bungie out of the way. And will probably just remove next year now that I think about it. Unless your mr. slinky its a pia.

• Like 1

rivers edge bigfoot xl with the mesh seat.  Gander Mountain often puts them on sale for $79 or you can take advantage of their coupon codes. I have 2 of them and 6 of the cushion seat style.  I'm not big, but I don't like small platforms.  It is the biggest platform, width and length, anywhere, especially for this price.  The Big Foot Tear Tuff XL looks awesome too.  The one mentioned in the previous link is no good because the cables narrow down to the one post under the seat, which actually cuts into your legroom.  The stand is a little heavy, but you are probably hanging it for the season, so the effort is worth it for the comfort.

http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=Rivers-Edge-Big-Foot-TearTuff-XL-Lounger-Hang-On-Stand&i=962722

rivers edge bigfoot xl with the mesh seat.  Gander Mountain often puts them on sale for $79 or you can take advantage of their coupon codes. I have 2 of them and 6 of the cushion seat style.  I'm not big, but I don't like small platforms.  It is the biggest platform, width and length, anywhere, especially for this price.  The Big Foot Tear Tuff XL looks awesome too.  The one mentioned in the previous link is no good because the cables narrow down to the one post under the seat, which actually cuts into your legroom.  The stand is a little heavy, but you are probably hanging it for the season, so the effort is worth it for the comfort.
http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=Rivers-Edge-Big-Foot-TearTuff-XL-Lounger-Hang-On-Stand&i=962722

Yeah hanging all season... But easier to relocate to follow the action than a ladder

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk