No Respect!!

bairdable

On 11/24/2016 at 6:09 AM, bairdable said:

Correct me if i am wrong.I hunt state land by me and there is agroup from the adirondacks that come down and camp in 4 f zone .Where they camp i dont go in there to hunt.But they insist on driving every part of state land in the area.Me and a coyple buddies were out the first day and they pull up and park where we were park and started to drive deer..To me this is disrespectful. I would like to see what you guys think.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

On 11/24/2016 at 8:25 AM, bairdable said:

The campers have gone back home and all is peaceful in the stateland.I think 3 days of snow drove them out of here.

If you look at the time stamps, the campers set up, drive deer, and left in just over two hours. That has to be the fastest camping trip ever.

I complain about a couple public lands I hunt, but, I still hunt them. I try and go where others won't. To many people hit up public land, don't scout, and get pissed off when others invade "their space". If it's a high pressure area, deal with it. We all do that hunt public land.

If you look at the time stamps, the campers set up, drive deer, and left in just over two hours. That has to be the fastest camping trip ever.

I complain about a couple public lands I hunt, but, I still hunt them. I try and go where others won't. To many people hit up public land, don't scout, and get pissed off when others invade "their space". If it's a high pressure area, deal with it. We all do that hunt public land.

I wrote this after the incident occurred the opening day of deer season as to get peoples thoughts on it.The dollow up post was written the same day saying they left after 3 days of snow.