Fruit questions

Damn chef...Cooking up some good eats for those deer. All that remains is to add a fireball and salt tree. They should be coming in on strings! Much jealousy!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is in Sullivan county so I could legally put a salt lick out during non hunting season if it want to....... but I won't because that's just not me.

If you have space..consider Mulberry trees...remember my spring /summer pics off the mulberries? Dunstun Chestnuts,if they release the new resistant Americans that's even better..taller narrow growth.

My place was selectively logged, how much space do I need for a mulberry tree I did some reading and is for sure plant one

Need two.... they aren't particular  a huge tree, but can be wide and tall in canopy ....space is about what shading they will cause...remember that in all your tree planting. The position of the Sun as it crosses your property during all the growing season. What the mature height of your trees will be. Try to avoid shading out  other  plants as they mature. Plant short to taller inrelation to the Sun angle.

Need two.... they aren't particular  a huge tree, but can be wide and tall in canopy ....space is about what shading they will cause...remember that in all your tree planting. The position of the Sun as it crosses your property during all the growing season. What the mature height of your trees will be. Try to avoid shading out  other  plants as they mature. Plant short to taller inrelation to the Sun angle.

Hey grow what brand of white clover seed can you recommend? I'm going to plant some between the trees and I also have a 60
By 20 yard clearing id like to plant

They have come out with a few new ones. Now one of the reasons I had problems this year is because, I planted a locally bought Generic Ladino.  3 plots all but failed, all strategic plots. I have had FANTASTIC results in both growth and drawing power of  a combination of the following. I will be buying them this year to plant ..also I add star fire red......The chicory plus I planted ,didn't grow in fast enough nor thick enough this year...maybe next,  we'll see...but wasn't impressed this year: Welter seed and honey company pricing...,but they add extra charges for small orders http://welterseed.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Retail-Price-List-2016-1.pdf

JUMBO II LADINO CLOVER

(w/Apex™ Green)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $4.50

A fast growing, giant leafed variety known for its leaf size and

vigorous growth habit. Jumbo II is popular in pasture mixes

and is extremely popular in deer mixes.

ALICE WHITE CLOVER

. . $5.75

A variety known for its high palatability and vigorous tall

growth. Alice is very winter hardy and is aggressive enough

to compete well with grasses in pasture mixes.

KOPU II WHITE CLOVER

. . . . . $4.75

An excellent white clover bred to withstand intensive grazing
conditions. Comparison test results show Kopu II to have
improved stolon production and longer stand life than other
white clover varieties.