Really bad acid reflux

First-light

I wasn't out for any of them. I was sedated and with  the one at 16  the Dr. Was angry because I was so out of it I couldn't sit up on my own. Thus the 2 nurses at either  elbow.I think they shot me with a muscle relaxant as well . Once he finally got the scope started they placed a "bit" that the cable went through in my mouth and laid me on my side. He was smart enough to ask how I was once the bit was in place...Think he understood the reply  I managed  to grunt out. He wasn't the only unhappn person in the room.:wink:

One problem with taking these medications is it stops the production of acid well then the food just rots in your stomach
so you need to get to the root of the problem and come up with a solution not mask it with medications
After going through all the same things all you guys have I have changed my diet and one thing I know did help me was an older guy told me to eat freeze dried papaya the sugar-coated stuff from the nature store it helps regrow your stomach lining
Ultimately though if it's that bad any of you should see a doctor first
I can now have acidic things and have coffee no problems anymore just in moderation

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk