Trapping

I got my trapping license a while ago.   Finally decided to get into it.    I got my 1st Raccoon, that was pretty cool.    Then my trial cam catches a Red Fox.   I decided I want to keep  them alive.   They look so cool, they eat the mice & rats from the horse stable next door.    I see no reason to trap them... maybe besides mounting one.    I'd rather have them keep the varmints under control.    I only saw one on my cams.    I saw rabbits on the cam too.   Kinda surprised with the Fox being around.

Not sure what I'll do with an Opossum.   They eat rodents too.  I did see one on the cam.

The Raccoons are a PITA.  They destroy my property.   Tear through the loft in the barn.   Tear up the lawn.   So I have no problem trapping them, or at least thin down the population some what.

It's an interesting hobby now that I have my trapping license.     Just a weekend thing, since I can't really check the traps when I have to work.   So my odds of catching something are slim only doing it 2 nights a week.