Crystal Lake Wild Forest

Any of you guys have any info on this piece of land in Sullivan County? I'm going up for pheasant hunt in a couple weeks and was thinking about stopping by here to do some grouse and small game hunting possibly because it's so close to where I will be at. There's a lot of other land in the area that I'm kind of familiar with but this is more convenient. I need buddy know about this land or have any first-hand info on it? 

Any of you guys have any info on this piece of land in Sullivan County? I'm going up for pheasant hunt in a couple weeks and was thinking about stopping by here to do some grouse and small game hunting possibly because it's so close to where I will be at. There's a lot of other land in the area that I'm kind of familiar with but this is more convenient. I need buddy know about this land or have any first-hand info on it? 

Where are you going Catskills pheasntry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No info on crystal lake no.... I have been the pheasantry not to hunt.... went to visit because I was thinking about having them train my pointer...wound up going another direction, but looks like a fun place

Yeah. I highly recommend it.  Been going for about 6 years.  I make a weekend of it with my buddies.  

I almost bought my gsp from there but their breeding didnt work out for me.  Was looking for a puppy late spring and their litter was late summer/fall if i remember correctly.  

You have a gsp?   Where did you get it from?   

Yeah. I highly recommend it.  Been going for about 6 years.  I make a weekend of it with my buddies.  

I almost bought my gsp from there but their breeding didnt work out for me.  Was looking for a puppy late spring and their litter was late summer/fall if i remember correctly.  

You have a gsp?   Where did you get it from?   

I got him from cheza kennels in cross river great breeder and he is a great dog! Not only does he have a intense drive but he is a great house dog as well 593a1a99152c74b120fc8df5118468aa.jpg

This is him right now! Also pheasntry is only about 30 minuets from
My camp

Nice.  I got mine from a breeder in rhinebeck.  cross river in westchester?   I grew up in mahopac

Yes it is in westchester... I grew up in Ardsley. How old are you I know a bunch of people from
Up that way

Im about to be 34.  Mahopac isnt a huge place lol.  Im sure we know some of the same people. 

You still live in the area?   Im in the process of house hunting in mahopac/carmel.  Next fall we should run the dogs at cranberry.  Ever been to lafayetteville mua in dutchess.  Thats my favorite in the area. 

• 3 weeks later...