Now I have to start looking...

growalot

10 minutes ago, El Mas Loco said:

I'm not surprised. The service is their store by me is absolutely horrible. Can never find anyone for help, forget about trying to get help in the gun department. You need to get a number like at a deli and then wait for it to be called even to get a question answered. They won't be missed. 

If you're in WNY   Dennis is the guy to see there in the gun department.

9 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

If you're in WNY   Dennis is the guy to see there in the gun department.

Nowhere near there, but thanks anyway.I grew tired of the poor service at Gander and now when its time to buy a gun, or anything else that might involve me having to deal with someone, I simply go to Dick's, hardly ever a wait there.

I won't deny that at all...worst in customer service over all..that said...stopped going to Dicks when the guys at the gun shop walked past me to wait on other guys...Needless to say being a woman hunter that went over like a steaming pile...Though I wasn't shy in my reaction to this before I left....

This doesn't change the fact the credit card service has been great...I left Basspro long ago because their credit card service took 7,000.00 dollar out of our checking ,when I payed a 700.00 bill in full...That wasn't just their fault ...it was our banks as well ..I got several letters of apology from everyone at the end of that 3 day ordeal...but the credit card services lies were the worst. Imagine their surprise when they said they no longer had my paper check...and I knew the law. I gave them 12 hrs to fax it to me before calling my lawyers ...They tried saying I wrote the check wrong..ha right...cheap me writes a 7,000.00 dollar check...don't think so!

Edited by growalot