Elite Energy 32 for sale (2015)

Elite Energy 32 (2015), hardly used - which the strings will show. Ninja color (black), 29" draw length but mods are available to change DL. This is a 60 - 70# bow. Shoots great, bow is just over a year old. I am selling it because I purchased the same exact bow (a 2016 Energy 32) in a new Kuiu camo pattern. There are no noticeable chips or imperfections on this bow, it is in perfect condition. I am selling this bow bare, so the site and rest shown in any provided pictures are not included. I do have a whisker biscuit and multi pin site that I would put on the bow and throw in for free, but I plan on keeping the QAD rest and Spot Hogg site in the pictures to put on another bow. This bow sold (bare) for $959 new in 2015, I am asking $575.  This price would include shipping TYD.

Here are the bow specs:

Axle-axle 31 3/4" +/- .125"
Brace 7" +/- .125"
String 54 3/8"
Cable 37"
Centershot 3/4" - 13/16"
Mass Weight 4.3 lbs

I have a small indoor shooting range I use during the winter, which also is utilized for a wood working shop.  I didn't realize that there appears to be a some dust on the bow until I posted the pictures.   I assure that the finish is very clean, with the exception of some dust.  Sorry about that, should have run a quick cloth over the bow.

PM with questions, or provide email address or other contact information if preferred. 

Elite Energy 32 Ninja.jpg

e32 sticker.jpg

e32 grip b.jpg

e32 grip a.jpg

e32 limb.jpg

e32 bot mod.jpg

e32 top mod.jpg

Edited by Death From Above
Added info

• 1 month later...