got another new cam..

growalot

Well between my sons Birthday gift to me and rewards and 20% off I picked up a Bushnell lightening force cam...dang hard to find reviews on it but I really can't believe the life I have gotten out of the Bushnell I won off this site so long ago. So we'll see if it is worth the gift card he gave me. Now if I can just stop losing sd cards...arthritis in my hands has them go numb...I have lost 3 cards in the last 2 months that's getting costly...lol

I do not have that same cam, but I bought 3 bushnell 12mp cams last year because they were marked down 75% from 190$ and im not impressed with them at all. for the  50$ i spent per cam.. id never spend it again for them. Im sure other bushnell's are better but, to sell this cam at full price for 190$ with the quality of these.. IMO total junk. I used to love bushnell, not so much anymore... just my 2 cents. 

Battery life was decent. 

Pic quality was good as long as they stood still and smiled..

Horrible shutter speed.. etc

Hope your cam is much better!

Thanks for that honest assessment...I did buy a different Bushnell last year and like the pics...hate the battery and the snow ice collecting grid across the flash array...good summer camera I suppose and great distance...This one is suppose to be one of the "fastest" on the market..did get a good, not best review from one of the cam testing sites...they didn't like the lack of some functions and the time of night videos but liked the recovery time...I do not do videos much other then turkey season. I'm not looking for a fantastic cam...just one that will last a while and give me an idea of what is out there...I'm not framing these pics.....:wink: This is an older I think around 2015 model from what I can surmise...I misspoke, it's lightening fire not force...I was looking at a whole lot of cameras that day...lol

https://huntingcameras.tech/product/311806985114/bushnell-lightning-fire-trail-hunting-scout-camera-pir-8mp-bus119588c.html

Lol its all good. I do the same. I'm I'm happy as long as a cam takes good viewable pics and has battery life. And lasts more than a couple years. These cams do their jobs, and they aren't horrible. But compared to my browning cams. Not even close

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So I set the new cam out and checked this a.m.  My bad I didn't set it up correctly so no pics...I went back after re-reading...and set it up again but brought a new card with me...took some pics and then switched cards out...It's the most complicated I have to set up  as far as features...NO where near as complicated as a wildgame I bought that died within a year.

But I like what I see...now lets hope taking live animal pics turns out as nice...and night time isn't all blurry This is a great spot for deer, turkey, fox, and yotes for they come up that trail out of the gully.

I added a picture of a deer from another cam...just because It sorta reminded me of a " show horse " type of shot...just a nice looking deer...

20170414101927_0.JPG

PICT0003 (14).JPG