More Bad News for Hunters from the Trump Administration

I'll quote myself to answer this question.  " I believe this is more anti-Trump propaganda to pile on to all the other leftist hatred, in an attempt to turn the country against this legitimately elected president."

I do not believe it is right to criticize any attempt to have an open discussion on any topic.  Open minds make good incubators for ideas and solutions.  Any attempt to stifle free thought and shut it down, is the weapon of fascists.

These are merely ideas being hashed out.  Let them play out and wait for the proposals to be solidified.  It appears the left wants to erode Trump's support from part of his biggest base, hunters and gun owners.  It looks as if it is designed to play you.

Hold the hatred and contempt until you know for a fact the threat is real.  Anyone who sees Trump's supporters as infatuated, doesn't support attempts to improve the country.

As far as Obama and his hatred for gun owners, his executive orders were real, and his schemes like "Fast & Furious" and "Operation Choke Point" were actually destroying people's lives.  They weren't proposals or open minded debates.  They were weapons of hatred and implements of control.  They were also criticized and opposed only after implementation, not prior.

• Like 4

Obama was never looking for conservation or openness of access. He was looking for centralized control through 'land grabs'. He wanted the Federal Government to have total control over land use; who would have access and when, and for what purposes.

The individual States are better suited to making those determinations because they know their citizens, and the politicians know their constituents, whereas the Feds have "one size fits all" solutions to the land-ownership issue. What works in Utah doesn't work in NY, and what works in Hawaii doesn't work in Alabama. The Federal Government rarely makes these distinctions.

Trump is trying to give the States back their lands to manage as they see fit. I find it odd that so many citizens put so much trust in the Feds, and so little in the States and the People. After all; the People control the States, and the States control the Union (the Feds). At least that's how our nation started.

3 hours ago, b3h said:

Take a read of Zinkes press briefing from yesterday to get a better idea of what the "Trump adim" is proposing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zinke is isolating blatant Federal land grabs from actual National treasures. Most of these treasures are already protected by the States in which they are located.