New Harvest Reporting Website and App

Five Seasons

I've been waiting for this for a while now, I know we all hate the phone system so maybe this will lead to better reporting.

http://www.dec.ny.gov/outdoor/96470.html

NY Fishing, Hunting & Wildlife App

pocket ranger app screen shot

Attention New York anglers, hunters and outdoor enthusiasts: there's a new FREE smartphone app just for you!

Download the New York Fishing, Hunting & Wildlife App on the Apple App Store or Google Play store, or by going to the Pocket Ranger website.

DEC, in partnership with ParksByNature Network®, is proud to announce the launch of the New York Fishing, Hunting & Wildlife App for iPhone and Android.

This FREE, cutting-edge mobile app gives both novice and seasoned outdoorsmen and women essential information in the palm of their hands. Powered by Pocket Ranger® technology, this official app for DEC will provide up-to-date information on fishing, hunting and wildlife watching and serve as an interactive outdoor app using today's leading mobile devices. Using the app's advanced GPS features, users will be able identify and locate New York's many hunting, fishing and wildlife watching sites. They will also gain immediate access to species profiles, rules and regulations, and important permits and licensing details.

The app provides plenty of additional features to maximize any outdoor adventure:

• Real-time calendar of events
  • News, advisories, and weather alerts
  • Social networking and photo sharing
  • Potentially life-saving alert features
  • Cacheable map tiles for offline use
  • Advanced GPS mapping features including built in compass

22 hours ago, TACC said:

I pulled it up and looked at the turkey season info and it has the 2016 fall season info.

You would think they would gave it updated at least

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

this is the DEC. I would be more surprised if it WAS up to date.

• Like 3