Tractor supply sale..

growalot

some bigger items, Well in my book, are on sale. 3 40# bags of granular lime for $9.00

100 foot 48 in. high welded wire 2"x4"  59.99...Great for caging trees

If you need heavy duty stuff ...16' cattle panels 22.00... They make great tomato fences last a life time. pole beans as well 50" tall. or cut 4ft length and you have a heavy tree guard.

• Like 1

welded wire also makes great round bale blinds.  i should look into the lime.  PITA getting a truck load only to transfer it to something else and get it back into hunting plots that only have hilly atv trails to get to.

• Like 2

welded wire also makes great round bale blinds.  i should look into the lime.  PITA getting a truck load only to transfer it to something else and get it back into hunting plots that only have hilly atv trails to get to.

This reminded me I need to get some stuff together to build a bale blind. We made a few out in Kansas years ago that worked awesome. Deer pay no attention to those things.

What are you using for the grass? Actual hay or they imitation stuff you can buy in rolls or whatever. I haven't made up my mind on which way to go with that.

What she said. Way easier t9 handle and cut to length for windows. Zip tie similar color camo burlap for Windows on top end and use small bungies on bottom to keep it closed in wind. 2x4 base with sealer so it doesn't rot with ground contact. Anchor down from inside with rebar. Weld fender washers to rebar end and then use screws through that into board base to hold in place. Before straw mats wrap wire cage in multiple layers of black painter plastic. If you drill holes in board base angled through each corner you can use rebar dual purpose as lifting handles.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What she said. Way easier t9 handle and cut to length for windows. Zip tie similar color camo burlap for Windows on top end and use small bungies on bottom to keep it closed in wind. 2x4 base with sealer so it doesn't rot with ground contact. Anchor down from inside with rebar. Weld fender washers to rebar end and then use screws through that into board base to hold in place. Before straw mats wrap wire cage in multiple layers of black painter plastic. If you drill holes in board base angled through each corner you can use rebar dual purpose as lifting handles.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Anyone ever see any drawings or plans for these? Got a couple places I need to build these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk