Gunaholic

Hi, my name is Hunter and I am a Gunaholic. Or gun hoarder. While I own a good number of guns I can always see the benefit of having another. My pistol collection was getting too big so I decided to sell a few. When looking through my stuff I found three boxes of ammo for one of the intended sale guns. Naturally I thought I might as well go to the range and shoot it and it's little brother too. So I take my CZ 70 in 7.65 or .32 cal to the range and fall back in love. This is basically a clone of the Walther ppk I believe and I'm keeping it. Next up is my .25 Beretta and even though it's a tiny gun it works perfectly and you can carry it when you wouldn't take anything else. Whose crazy idea was it to sell these? Obviously the problem is I need a bigger safe.

• Like 5

Hi, my name is Hunter and I am a Gunaholic. Or gun hoarder. While I own a good number of guns I can always see the benefit of having another. My pistol collection was getting too big so I decided to sell a few. When looking through my stuff I found three boxes of ammo for one of the intended sale guns. Naturally I thought I might as well go to the range and shoot it and it's little brother too. So I take my CZ 70 in 7.65 or .32 cal to the range and fall back in love. This is basically a clone of the Walther ppk I believe and I'm keeping it. Next up is my .25 Beretta and even though it's a tiny gun it works perfectly and you can carry it when you wouldn't take anything else. Whose crazy idea was it to sell these? Obviously the problem is I need a bigger safe.

You should replace some of those pistols you're selling with some new HKs

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You might be onto something there. I knew one guy who had one and he loved it.

I'm currently waiting on my permit to get approved then I can pick up my HK45 Full size. Once that gets approved I shall be getting an HK45c the baby brother to the fs.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk