Was Just Told About This One

So, Coumo was on the news for approving something stupid again ( actually forgot about what it was because I got into a rant about how the hell do we get this moron out of office, cut taxes and getting rid of the Safe Act ). My fiancee says, "So you don't know about the gondola?". I had no clue. But this is pure ripping off of tax payer dollars. You wonder why the taxes on our homes go up and up? Here's why! Stupid things being built by a moron thief, anti gun, anti hunting idiot!

http://www.syracuse.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/04/rep_claudia_tenney_ny_state_fair_gondola_shows_cuomo_has_no_regard_for_taxpayers.html

How in the hell can we get this buffoon out of his seat? He "allocated" $70 million for a fair grounds? Seriously? $70 million? $15 million for a gondola? People support this jack ass? How why?

Any way I look at it, he's voted in time and time again by money and his universal "Anti" attitude.

Please, stop voting this idiot into office! 

10 hours ago, ....rob said:

How in the hell can we get this buffoon out of his seat? He "allocated" $70 million for a fair grounds

Pretty simple actually....when it comes time... PEOPLE NEED TO VOTE HIM OUT. They didn't last time so we have four years of his bs while he builds his resume to make a presidential run.

Flooded Communities Along Lake Ontario will receive $10 Million In Aid when it is going to cost a lot more than that. Shows you where his priorities are:

U.S. Rep. Claudia Tenney says the $15 million gondola planned for the New York State Fair is an unnecessary waste of taxpayers' money, and she'll oppose granting the federal approval needed for the project

On his Facebook page, Hawley said in part, "We have already spent over $25 million in taxpayer money to build and install these signs and now are spending more to repair them after our  devastating wind storm. I am calling on the governor to halt the repair and installation of these signs and use that money to repair our roads and infrastructure after the recent storm."

sign.jpg

Or how about these all over  the state @ $10,000 a piece:

i-love-new-york-mat-390.jpg

And don't forget free tuition and a house down payment with no strings attached.:clapping:

Edited by Steve D
  • Like 1