Any of you out near Wolcott know of the Cahoon farms?

growalot

Oh lets see if I can dodge the "Rath of Rob" on this.. I thought I saw guys from that area on here...No ones heard of this farm..or I have the name wrong? Out of business? Seeing cherry season is upon us soon, I was looking for fresh cherry juice makers. Mr B drinks  a lot of organic pure cherry juice and I was looking into local sources..

Thanks Doe and that was to be my next move...though when it comes to food or food products I was looking for any local knowledge of the company...They say farm and have orchard managers, I did check out the site before posting, sometimes ,in the case of food honesty, comes clearer from past clients then actual producers. It's not local to me so before taking a drive.....

5 minutes ago, growalot said:

Thanks Doe and that was to be my next move...though when it comes to food or food products I was looking for any local knowledge of the company...They say farm and have orchard managers, I did check out the site before posting, sometimes ,in the case of food honesty, comes clearer from past clients then actual producers. It's not local to me so before taking a drive.....

I understand, lately I put zero stock in online reviews. I swear people post bad reviews for fun, no matter the product you will see off the wall reviews. I have been researching garden tractor/mowers lately and have found everything from "Its the worst" to "Best machine ever" lol.