Hunting DEC Wetlands in Albany county

RyAn...

2 minutes ago, RyAn... said:

Thank you very much you don't need to give out your spots if you don't want to I'm just looking for an opportunity to find some deer that are huntable because I've been having trouble getting on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have private land to hunt. But have hunted Partridge Run on and off since I was a teenager, many moons ago. So not really giving up my "spots", just sharing them. When things get slow on our property, I still like to head over to PR and take a walk around. It really is a beautiful area. And I've enjoyed some good hunts there over the years. 15 or 20 years ago, there seemed to be a hunter behind every other tree over there. With overflowing parking areas. But now days the place sees very little pressure. And except for the opener of firearms season, it's almost deserted now. I have no problems giving you a couple spots to get you started up there. Just PM me. From there, you will most likely branch out to mark your own "spot". Also Adkhunter1590 is familiar with that area  too, and he is a VERY experienced hunter who could really help you out. With much younger legs than I. ......lol

People do hunt in there for sure, but a honest law abiding hunter is better then one who isn't .
You got some good spots to start scouting between partridge run,black creek Marsh and the pine bush . Now's the time to start scouting !!

Definitely after July fourth I'll put out my cameras thanks for the tips on the pine bush I looked at that area by the soccer field gonna walk it probably this week

I have private land to hunt. But have hunted Partridge Run on and off since I was a teenager, many moons ago. So not really giving up my "spots", just sharing them. When things get slow on our property, I still like to head over to PR and take a walk around. It really is a beautiful area. And I've enjoyed some good hunts there over the years. 15 or 20 years ago, there seemed to be a hunter behind every other tree over there. With overflowing parking areas. But now days the place sees very little pressure. And except for the opener of firearms season, it's almost deserted now. I have no problems giving you a couple spots to get you started up there. Just PM me. From there, you will most likely branch out to mark your own "spot". Also Adkhunter1590 is familiar with that area  too, and he is a VERY experienced hunter who could really help you out. With much younger legs than I. ......lol

How do I pm you I'm new to this forum I don't really know how

14 minutes ago, RyAn... said:

How do I pm you I'm new to this forum I don't really know how

Just click on a members name. A box will come up with their info and you will see a little message box. Click that and you will be able to send that member a personal message, off the main forum. Don't forget to title the message as that is required to send it. You can get more detailed in a PM with info that, perhaps you don't want "the whole world " to know.

Just click on a members name. A box will come up with their info and you will see a little message box. Click that and you will be able to send that member a personal message, off the main forum. Don't forget to title the message as that is required to send it. You can get more detailed in a PM with info that, perhaps you don't want "the whole world " to know.

Ok

43 minutes ago, helmut in the bush said:

Well that was nice

We all were just starting out at one time. I was fortunate enough to get a helping hand or two. Just paying it forward if I can. I will always help another hunter if possible.  Just as many others here would do too.

• Like 1

We all were just starting out at one time. I was fortunate enough to get a helping hand or two. Just paying it forward if I can. I will always help another hunter if possible.  Just as many others here would do too.

Yep and when I've got it all figured out I'll be helping knew guys too

• Like 1