New Property

My dad is heading up there Friday, so hopefully will have some more pics. I hope the driveway will be near done by then and they start clearing the land for the cabin.  What do you mean by what type of construction? Its pre-cut / designed @ the factory, then put together log by log on site.  It will have all the amenities.  My dad spend a lot of time on researching and driving all over creation to pick out a cabin company he really liked.  He went with a Kuhns Brothers package.  Delivery is scheduled for end of next month, so the foundation has to be down by then.  He registered an account on here as well so hopefully he'll post some info.

Ahh yes, sorry full blown log cabin.  Its like my uncles I posted pictures of, however slightly larger.  This is his retirement project :)  Even though we are not building the cabin, we will be doing (or he, since he will be up there 99% more then I) doing all the tile work which is the first floor and all the bathrooms.  He decided to tile the first floor because everything else is going to be wood, figured it would break it up a bit.