2017-2018 NYS hunting licenses...

gunner1

13 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Here's a question for the Westchester (3S) guys who also hunt outside of Westchester:

If you shoot a buck in 3S early in October, which tag do You use?

If You use either sex then Your done buck hunting till gun season in say 3N, but if You use Reg Season tag, Then your done for gun season but could still hunt 3N during xbow.

I'm trying to think about the best way to handle this if it comes into play.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would think you have to use your bow season tag first, but I've never seen it as a topic of discussion with any of the people I know that hunt 3S and 1C so maybe the order doesn't matter. 

Here's a question for the Westchester (3S) guys who also hunt outside of Westchester:

If You use either sex then Your done buck hunting till gun season in say 3N, but if You use Reg Season tag, Then your done for gun season but could still hunt 3N during xbow.

I'm trying to think about the best way to handle this if it comes into play.....

Early October like before the 20th I would use my regular season because there would be a lot of bow season left.

Early October like before the 20th I would use my regular season because there would be a lot of bow season left.