Good first card pull-- camera was out for 9 days. 1/3 of mile away from Letchworth

607 HUNTER

1 hour ago, TreeGuy said:

I like the unicorn. I happen to have one myself this year, again.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Me to, I would harvest him with out hesitation. The would be quite the addition in the man cave !

Good luck with your unicorn 

Which one are you referring to ?

All of them!
I made the mistake last year of showing friends pics I got and I learned the hard way. People wouldn't stop bugging me to bring them with me to my spots.
Don't do the homework for other people. I go out and put my time and money in. They should do the same. I now keep my photos pretty secret ( I show family including my brothers and my dad and some of them don't even hunt).
I keep the photos off Facebook and I haven't shown off some of the good pics I got already this year. Nor do I tell everyone what I have been up to. I keep it pretty vague. I tell them I put some food plots in but not where or what. Just enough to have conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I like the 7x3

Agreed Biz, the largest deer I have ever gotten was an 8 pointer. So I would really be honored to harvest a buck in the double digit club ! I am real curious what his G4 is going to end up being, a little split like his G3? or a single or couple small points. Looking forward to pulling the cam again ! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sethf11 said:

All of them!
I made the mistake last year of showing friends pics I got and I learned the hard way. People wouldn't stop bugging me to bring them with me to my spots.
Don't do the homework for other people. I go out and put my time and money in. They should do the same. I now keep my photos pretty secret ( I show family including my brothers and my dad and some of them don't even hunt).
I keep the photos off Facebook and I haven't shown off some of the good pics I got already this year. Nor do I tell everyone what I have been up to. I keep it pretty vague. I tell them I put some food plots in but not where or what. Just enough to have conversation.

Your friends and family, sound just like the family I hunt with lol