They found them....

Geez...  I don't mind sharing but give me first crack! The deer found my peaches...I was waiting for them to have a touch of "give" in them before picking...Deer were too:rolleyes: they managed 1/2 to 3/4 5 gal. pails worth before I got them this morning..The ground is walked bare in one particular tasty spot...lol...I picked them today ...that will teach em...So much to eat and they manage to stick to me ...lol

I got in at 11:30 exhausted......picked a full peach tree,2 loads of laundry washed dried and folded, a weeks and weekend worth of ironing, washed dishes, limed and then dragged the tear drop plot, laid down grub killer and tilled it into all non planted areas , Then tilled around all vine plants (carefully moving the vines), tilled around the beans and beets, went for my walk fed the animals,  and picked cucumbers. I'll finish my second cup of coffee with a sandwich and  go shower . Then off to weekly errands and shopping...

I'm "resting" with River tomorrow...lol ya right!

Oh don't get me wrong...that was no complaint...It was more surprise then anything...usually I come in and it's 2 or 3 and I say WTH where'd the day go?!... Thursdays...I lose Thursdays twice a month...lol. It's great to know I actually got a  whole lot accomplished today.......Though after writing that I opted on a bath not a shower...helps the aches...woke up at 2pm, my snoring woke me:lazy:...but I did get everything done ..just need to unload the rest of the car ...pop in another load of laundry ,make dinner and vegetate the rest of the night with a Netflix delivery...And a glass of Riesling...or 2^_^