Poaching is not hunting, poachers are not hunters and poachers are criminals.

http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/3-people-accused-of-poaching-in-Columbia-County-12440193.php

The article title states “3 hunters accused of poaching in Columbia County” which is false.  The correct title should have been “3 poachers accused of illegally killing deer in Columbia County”.

FACT:  Poaching is not hunting, poachers are not hunters and poachers are criminals.

The Albany Times Union used the word ‘hunter” to identify criminals.  This bias towards law abiding and ethical hunters is wrong.  Apparently the anti-hunting Albany Times Union took advantage of this crime to slander hunters.

• Like 3

Read that earlier on another site. Come on man, jack lighted over bait piles.... What upsets me the most is the fact there could be a "hunter" on the next property over who was chasing one of those bucks all year, put in plots, had cam's, only hunted on the right wind, took time off of work etc etc etc and these Dbags kill em. Either way, it's so unfair to the rest of us when guys do this crap. Glad they got busted and I'm glad that idiot ratted out his pals. Wish there was some jail time cause I don't think a fine will stop these clowns. What a waste of some nice deer.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Read that earlier on another site. Come on man, jack lighted over bait piles.... What upsets me the most is the fact there could be a "hunter" on the next property over who was chasing one of those bucks all year, put in plots, had cam's, only hunted on the right wind, took time off of work etc etc etc and these Dbags kill em. Either way, it's so unfair to the rest of us when guys do this crap. Glad they got busted and I'm glad that idiot ratted out his pals. Wish there was some jail time cause I don't think a fine will stop these clowns. What a waste of some nice deer.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I think a huge fine and loss off all vehicles and equipment until it’s paid might deter them. Also, they were ratted out and hopefully whoever called will do so again if they continue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

It's a very simple tactic used by anti-hunters (and most leftists on political issues as well) to get their message out. They're allowed to blatantly lie in their news reporting.

What these guys were doing was not hunting by any stretch of reality. It was poaching, plain and simple, and reporters are somehow allowed to call it hunting. The guy who mowed down people on the bike path in NYC was not simply a 'bad driver' either. A lying media is the most dangerous thing in this country today.